Google Search

Google

Friday, August 10, 2018

Why I hate apple

I've never been an apple user.  I had an ipod but it crashed when I bought it and it took 5 referbes before Best Buy gave me a new one that worked.  I never liked the dial, I have over 15,000 songs and using that dial was a pain in my ass.  I kept it because it was a 120GB and it fit all my songs, I don't want to use my phone as a player also because of battery drain and other reasons.

I came up with a thought about apple recently that might seem controversial and most apple fans may not believe.  That is that apple has made little flaws in their devices on purpose.  Think about it.  I've dated and been friends with girls that have had bad relationships, ones where their boyfriends tried to control them.  A couple were abusive and they'd hit her and then later say "I love you" and then one even said "you'll never find better than me".  All these were assholes playing mind games.  I think apple does the same.  They make little flaws in their devices and then say "you're holding it wrong", they blame the user for their own mistakes and then I saw a video of someone who fixes apple products and he said that after reading help blogs that users start bashing people who have issues (or maybe they're apple employees, who knows).  The new keyboard stopped working and the answer would be "blow air in it every once in a while", and if the person wanted to do graphics intensive work on their macbook that later over heated and threw out an error the answer would be "Why are you trying to do that on a laptop"?

After hearing this and other people tell me issues about apple I came up with this theory.  apple will say they're the best, they don't get virus' (which now they do), and still have these things that are broken in their devices as a form of mind control.  Since its illegal to use subliminal messaging, they can do this and its legal.   Make little "mistakes" in their devices, when people find them and complain say its their fault, but "we're the best and you'll never find anyone else".  When a device breaks the user buys anther if apple says they can't fix it.   So the users will buy a new iphone every year that fixes an issue with the past one, they'll buy a new mac when their mac breaks...etc.  Now all the while people like me have just been upgrading my PC for the past 5 years (more RAM, better graphics card) instead of buying a new PC.  I can buy a $1000 laptop instead of a $2500 macbook (with that crappy keyboard).  I can buy an Android or Windows tablet which works fine instead of an ipad.  The plus about this is I know I'm not being used as a human ATM by apple, I know I'm not being mind fucked. 

Sure there may be some issues with any OS you use, but the freedom of not being under apples thumb and dealing with their BS is awesome!  apple is now a trillion dollar company because they're the best at mind control.  If apple comes out with a car, or TV, or dishwasher, most of the fans will buy them and they'll probably have the little flaws and they'll probably tell the user they're doing something wrong.  A company should take responsibility for their mistakes, and most do, but apple never has.  Also every company sees a feature another company put in their device and copies it...apple has done it, jobs even admitted to it, apple is the only one that really complains and sues.  apple steals the best ideas from other companies while recently others have taken the worse of apple (lack of headphone jack, glass back...i just hope the next isn't the removal of the fingerprint reader for face ID only).

One other thing.  apples business practices building devices.  We've all heard of foxconn and the majority of iphones and ipads are made there.  foxconn makes billions of dollars off of making apple devices but their worksers make almost nothing, and the work and housing conditions are horrible.  They're so bad that foxconn had to put nets around their buildings because workers were jumping off of them (I'm guessing where other apple devices are made the conditions aren't much better).  I know other device makers use foxconn and other manufacturers to make their devices too, but apple is the biggest user, if other companies left foxconn, they could say "who cares" because foxcon makes a huge chunk of money off of apple.  BUT if apple decided to tell foxconn to change their business practices or apple will leave, foxconn would really have to think of this.  ALSO apple could have given some of their own money to these poor people who make their devices (or at least to their families if the workers would be afraid how foxconn would react).  So many apple users either don't think of this or they think "its only China, they repress their people anyway so why should we care about them".  Well because they're humans like us and apple could probaly fix the issue and make these people happier.  apple doesn't care and thats just another reason they're a trilion dollar company.  Making money off the repressed.

The government needs to go after apple because they are using anti-competitive tactics.  They went after Microsoft. The thing is trump loves dictators and apple is a dictator to their users.  He said he's going to try and get apple to make their COMPUTERS in the US.  Well their computer business is the smallest bit of the company.  Plus with the new tariff's will other companies want to sell their products to apple if they make their macs in the US?  If companies like Samsung and LG were smart they wouldn't sell the apple anyway, without them apple would be hurt, if they found some smaller company to make their screens, RAM and such the quality would probably not be as good and maybe then the apple fans would wake up...then again maybe not. 

I know a lot of people who read this will probably give it a thumbs down and say I'm wrong and call me names, but this is my opinion and I can care less if you disagree with me.  If I'm wrong, then I'm wrong and I'd admit it if I found out 100%, but what if I'm right?  Then all the apple users are being brainwashed.  Most don't even look at other devices.  BUT now I've seen some videos of people who have made the switch and they're happy...they're woke.  BUT if I am right most apple fans would never admit it.  Anyways, we may never find out the truth, so either believe my theory might be true or not.  I can care less, but I think apple is really a cult.

No comments: