Google Search

Google

Saturday, August 20, 2016

An open post to Donal Trump




Donald Trump, I used to just find you amusing, someone who's gone bankrupt a few times and still happens to land on his feet making a reality show. I watched a few episodes, it was amusing, having people do challenges and firing them (which I think you enjoyed the most...besides seeing yourself on TV and hearing your own voice). I couldn't take it seriously so I got bored and stopped watching it.


Now you're running for President. I don't think you're doing it because you think you can make the country better, but its just another notch on your belt.  If you win you'll treat your presidency like a reality show.  You'll make sure you're on TV as much as you can, you'll put down people who don't like you and you'll be one big joke.


You call Hilary Clinton "Crooked Hilary" when you're the one who’s corrupt, immoral and with unethical business practice.   Trump college is a total scam and you should go to jail for it. The only way you can make money is by licensing your name (who gave you that idea, I doubt it was yours). What wouldn't you do to make money?


You'll be known as the worst president we’ve ever had.  I thought George Bush Jr. was bad, you'll top him by a mile. You on the other hand are arrogant, pompous, and you won't listen to your Cabinet because you'll always think you're better than them.  That's dangerous because if someone pisses you off, get rid of them in “The Apprentice” fashion, in front of of the nation on camera and publicly state “You’re Fired”.  Actually I think you'll get bored before your first term and want out.  I don't think being president is going to be as fun as you think it is. All the meetings, and reading, and paper work, you're not going to just be able to sit in the oval office and give orders and act like big man on campus.  See the president is only as good as the people around him and if he/she listens, understands and is able to make good decisions based on the advice he/she's given. The presidency isn't just one person who thinks he can be president its someone who cares enough about the country he/she is president of.  The ones who just want power they're tyrants and that's what you'll be. You'll try and put fear into the people below you, you'll fire them when they don't agree and you'll do what you want and not whats best for the American people.


In the end I think even the Republican party is going to wish they had never voted you in and every Republican is going to wish they never voted for you. They'll see you're a loose canon and they won't be able to control you but if they try and have you impeached that would make them look bad so they'll just wait till your term is over (like I said above I don't think you'll last that long) and your reign will be over.  The thing is after your presidency I don't think the people will trust the republican party anymore (after Bush I'm surprised they still do).  You will be good for comedians though because you'll be the brunt of every joke on ever stage and every comedy show in the world.


The best thing that can happen is Hilary will become president because if you do, we're screwed.  Hilary Clinton is our best choice for president. She may not be perfect, but no one is.  We've never had a perfect president because people are flawed. Hilary seems to really care about the American people and she seems to want to make this country a better place.


The only thing I see wrong with Hilary Clinton becoming president is like Barack Obama the Republicans may try and stop everything she wants to do.  It won't be because she's a Democrat, Republicans and Democrats have begrudgingly worked together for a long time.  Its because of what she is.  Republicans didn't want to work with Obama because he's black and they may not want to work with her because she's a woman. Unfortunately to Republicans (and even some Democrats) the presidency should be a white mans job. Its not who's best for the job, but the color of "HIS" skin.  I hope I'm wrong with Hilary, I really would like to see her succeed.  Obama did some good things, but he definitely had hurdles in his way (hurdle more like landmines).


Donald, just give up. Throw in the towel now. I don't think you'll win, I think the people on the fence are starting to see the type of person you are (or they're getting bored of you).  But its better to be safe than sorry, just give up now.  Sure the Republican party may get upset with you, but the rest of us may gain a tiny big of respect for you (probably not, but worth a try).  Over time you'll be a footnote in history instead of being in every history book as being a terrible president.  Is that really the legacy you want to give to your kids and grand kids You take the chance that your family name will be shamed and no one will want to do business with a Trump anymore.  You won't even be able to license your name anymore, you'll be untouchable.


I doubt you'll ever read this but if you do you'll probably get pissed and have a tantrum that some guy you don't even know is writing bad things about you.  Deep down though I think you know what people say about you is true.  The truth just hurts and instead of reading something like this and looking at yourself and trying to change yourself, you think you're perfect and I'm the asshole.  Well you can call me an asshole, I don't care, because I don't care what you think of me.


1 comment:

The Lost Prince said...

Dang, homie. You came out the gate a decade later for this! That's crazytown.